|As part of making Enfo the leading cloud supplier in the Nordic countries by 2020, we must guarantee our customers secure processing and storing of their information.|
Our cloud operations competence center in Örebro will start building and establish a Security and Privacy Operation Center (SPOC) and are now looking for an analyst who enjoys digging into data and wants to be a part of a fun and engaging work culture. The primary purpose of this position is to help coordinate and report on cyber incidents impacting Enfo customers on different levels. Tasks and Responsibilities, responsible for working as part of a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) team in Örebro. Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices. Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable customer related incidents. Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services. Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working as part of a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) team in Örebro.
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable customer related incidents.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Support customer´s with guidance pertaining to security and industry standard requirements.
- Collaborate with DevSecOps teams to tightly integrate real time security monitoring.
- Implement security risk assessments on customer IT environments.
- Coordinate with Intel analysts on open source activities impacting SLTT governments.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with cloud based, hybrid and on premise IT platforms.
- The ability to work with various individuals, while communicating with the upper management to maintain IT security and meet the needs of the business.
- Accustomed to working with professionals of diverse backgrounds within fast-paced, high demanding environments with tight deadlines.
- 2+ years experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
You might also:
- Have SQL knowledge.
- Have CEH, CHFI, GCIH, GSEC and CCSP or other related industry certifications.
- Be familiar with standards within information and IT security, such as ISO 27000, SANS, NIST and OWASP.
We are convinced that our motivated, professional and helpful colleagues with passion for results and natural team spirit are our key reason to success. Every employee at Enfo is important and has the opportunity to develop themselves and their work environment. We offer a fun, energetic and engaging work culture and we believe in work life balance.
- An organization supporting Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- On-site wellness programs
- An environment promoting growth and professional development including our award-winning training opportunities